Monday, August 16, 2010

First memory of Senior Year

I remember that in the fall, during football season, my school day started earlier than everyone elses. I started at 7:30 because of Marching Band. My school year also started in late July with summer band to get our first show ready for the first home game of the year. That was such a fun time, and it was nice and hot and humid, especially when we were out on the field on the Friday morning before home games. As the weather got cooler, it sure did get very cold out there, even though we didn't go outside in weather below high 30's. I remember one morning, my hands were frozen solid after being outside in 40 degree weather for about 80 minutes and I had a hard time even turning on the faucet to wash my hands!!! I was almost late to 2nd period because my hands were frozen solid!!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff! Thank you so much for starting this blog :) How fun! I can't seem to figure out how to make my own post, so I figured I could just do it here in the comments!

    My first memory of Senior year is that first day when everyone wore their Senior shirts! It was such an exciting day for everyone. I have so many pictures from that first day. It is crazy to believe it has been 10 years already. So many things have changed, but luckily we now have Facebook where we can all keep in touch!

    Ask any of my close friends, I have a horrible memory, so as things come to me, I will definitely post! On that note, I am sure you can imagine the difficulties I am having remembering my class schedule! Haha!

    Until next time,
    Jamie "Dawson" Judd

    ReplyDelete